Night Vision Scope - Setup Guide
This unit requires 18650 batteries.
Make sure they are "button top" style as displayed below. The size battery we recommend is roughly 2.55-2.63 inches (65mm-67mm) and is 3.5V - 3.7V.
1. Turn on: The first step is to push the battery compartment switch to "ON", and the second step is to press and hold the "On/Off" button on the back of the display for 3-5 seconds
2. Shut down: The first step is to press and hold the “On/Off” button on the back of the display for 3-5 seconds. The second step is to push the battery compartment switch to "OFF".
WARNING: If shut down the power supply without long press the “ON/OFF” button on display first, the pictures and movies files may be DAMAGED!
Power-on steps (reverse power-off)
Step 1: Push the switch to the “ON” position to turn on the power
Step 2: Long press the “On/Off ” button for 3-5 seconds to turn on the display
Infrared camera (1)
Camera tube (1)
4.3-inch display (1)
850nm infrared flashlight (1)
Infrared flashlight mount (1)
Camouflage Wrap (1)
Hexagon tool (1)
25.4mm ring mount (1)
30mm ring mount (1)
Adapter rings (4) [inner diameter 40/42/45/48mm]
|Display||4.3-inch 720P HD|
|Flashlight||Laser Infrared Flashlight|
|Flashlight Maximum Night Vision||200-400m|
|Battery||2pcs 18650 For LCD, 1pc 18650 For Flashlight|
|Working Time Of Battery||1500mah LCD:5-8 Hours IR:2-4 Hours|
|Functions||HD720P/ Take Photo/Video Record
Anti-shock/Easy To Install
Please connect the display cable to the interface above the battery compartment; the camera cable is connected to the interface under the battery compartment.
- The display cable is connected to the interface above the battery compartment.
- The camera cable is connected to the interface under the battery compartment.
CAMERA TUBE INSTALL STEPS:
1. Put (2) 18650 batteries into the display and (1) 18650 battery into the flashlight.
2. Install the display and Laser flashlight on the telescope with the mounts.
3. Fix the camera tube in the rear of the eyepiece of the telescope.
4. Turn on the device and rotate the lens of the camera (inside the tube) to adjust the focus to get the sharp image.
5. In the future application, if the image is blurred caused by the different distances of the objects, the image shall be clarified by adjusted the mounting position to change the distance between the camera and the telescope.
DISPLAY BUTTON DESCRIPTION:
SHORT PRESS - Down;
LONG PRESS - power ON /OFF;
SHORT PRESS - OK;
LONG PRESS - Menu
SHORT PRESS - UP;
SHORT PRESS - Take Photos;
LONG PRESS - View Photos
SHORT PRESS - Video Record Start/Pause;
LONGT PRESS - Video Playback.
How To Insert Batteries:
FRIENDLY OPERATION MENU
Note: When using at night, the switch on the back of the camera must be switched to night mode (can be switched left and right), the infrared flashlight can only be effective in night mode.
To get sharp and clear image, you can adjust as followings(make sure to switch the camera to night mode:
① Adjust the camera tube distance.
② Rotate the wheel of the camera.
③ Turn on the IR flashlight.
④ Adjust the focus to get right IR light distance.
⑤ Adjust the position of the IR flashlight back and forth.
⑥ Adjust the camera distance.